HR & Workforce Analytics
- Who Should Attend
- Programme Director
- Programme Charges
Executive Certificate Program in HR & Workforce Analytics is a solely planned course from KVIMIS to train you on logical methods and uncover information-driven bits of knowledge that will set you up for HR Leadership jobs in the worldwide market. Today, the job of HR capacity has moved much past the conventional limits from a prevalently authoritative capacity to an all the more favorably engaged element, from an exchange arranged cost focus to esteem included business organization approach. The investigation has assumed a basic job in this voyage of HR change from being only an auxiliary division of a business to being a solid mainstay of help behind the achievement of a business endeavor. Educated HR experts augment profitability and drive to accomplish vital business objectives.
This program will explicitly concentrate on the connected strategies and procedures with a yield direction for improving the human asset works in little to huge scale associations. The systems, models, what's more, hands-on explanatory methodologies will outfit the members with building up the ANALYTICS targets and recognizing business commitments of the HR work in their particular associations.
- Reduce the trouble of sorting 1000’s of applications to find the candidates matching job requirements
- Simplifying payroll & performance management (KPI)
- Reduce the challenges in presenting performance metrics (employee performance, workforce performance, abseentism rate and training cost)
- Predicting turnover intention of employees
|1||HR analytics and the analytics process model||
||Exercise with data analytics|
|2||Excel quantitative techniques||
Introduction, Basic Understanding , Sum, Count, Average, Max, Large Min, Abs, Sumif, Count if, Lower, Upper, Proper, Trim, Left, Right, Concatenate, Subtotal, And, Or, Day, Year, EOmonth, Edate, Today, Weekday, Find, Search.
V-lookup, H-lookup, Day and Time Calculation, Numeric Calculation, If Logical Condition, Dynamic Pivot, Dynamic Chart, Conditional Formatting, Dated if, Data Validation, Advance Filter, Sorting, Data split, Text Function (Data Separation), Substitute, Index, Match
|3||Boolean techniques for sourcing the right candidates||AND, OR, NOT, Brackets, Quotation marks, Site, Wild card, IN title, In-URL, Filetype||Workshop|
|4||People capability maturity model (PCMM Model)||
||KPMG Case study|
|6||HCM -21 framework||
|8||Effectively presenting HR data||
- Professors with HR specialization, Research scholars (doing research in HR field), MBA-HR specialized students
- Managers in Indian business firms, public sector enterprises, start-ups and entrepreneurial ventures, service and individual consultants who are directly or indirectly involved with managing human resource functions.
- Candidates from Recruitment background who wish to move into a generalist profile.
- Fresh HR Graduates who wish to learn advanced HR systems, processes and analytics.
- HR executives, Managers, Heads of companies who wish to advance their HR analytical skills and move into more strategic roles.
- HR Business partners
Dr. S. Lara Priyadharshini, "The Best Professor 2017-18" in the areas of "Academics and Research" with interests in Human Resource Management, Organizational Behaviour and also one of the reputed Data Analyst, Researcher in statistical discipline. Her scientific accomplishments are many, with the most well-known being handling the SPSS and AMOS algorithm which was a landmark in the field of statistics, providing a unifying computational approach to evaluation of data sets. She has also worked closely with different manufacturing and service industries in to areas of G-Suite applications, Excel Modelling and Power Business Intelligence for Business Data Analysis. She has presented and her paper was accepted in various National and International Conferences.
Scan the QR code
The Program Charges are as follows
- Maximum Number of Participants: 50
- Your participation should be confirmed by us before attending the course. Delegate fee is non-refundable.
- Registration: “First-come-First Serve” and based on a selection process by Department of Research (DoR) and Department of Executive Education (DoEE).
- Certificate of participation for those who attend all sessions.
- Refreshment and working lunch will be provided.
- Spot payment is permitted, require prior registration online along with acceptance from DoR and DoEE.
- Attendance certificate will be issued on request.
- Participants are expected to have basic Computer & Research knowledge to attend.
|Programme Title||Start Date||End Date|
|A Focused Workshop on Stimulating Startups||Wednesday, December 18, 2019||Wednesday, December 18, 2019|
|One Day Workshop on “Implementation of Lean Methodology”||Sunday, December 22, 2019||Sunday, December 22, 2019|
|SPSS & AMOS in Industrial & Academic Research||Friday, September 20, 2019||Saturday, September 21, 2019|
|Digital Marketing||Saturday, April 6, 2019||Sunday, April 7, 2019|
|Business Accelerator||Wednesday, December 5, 2018||Friday, August 31, 2018|
|Advanced MS-Excel||Friday, February 15, 2019||Friday, February 15, 2019|
|SPSS In Industrial & Academic Research||Tuesday, January 29, 2019||Tuesday, January 29, 2019|